12 Responses to “ಮೋದಿ ನಿರ್ಧಾರ: ಹರಿದು ಬಂದ ಪ್ರಶಂಸೆಗಳ ಮಹಾಪೂರ”

  1. Annadanesh

    Good work done by Mr Prime minister of India. Keep it up. Acche din aa rahe hai.

    Reply
  2. Akshith Kumar rai A

    We are very happy and proud to have such a powerfull leader.. mera bharath mahan..
    Hats off sir.. great job..

    Reply
  3. Manjunatha Shetty

    Bring to India – Saudi Arabian Rules and Punishments
    Saudi Arabian Rules to Indian Govt. Employees for corruption

    Reply
  4. Joseph Goveas

    Modiji has done great job. Modiji ko HAJAARO salaam. Let this money be used for the development of jawans and and kisans (jai JAWAN, jai kisan) and the up – liftment of the poor.

    Reply
  5. Arpitha Padmanab

    Respected sir/Modi uncle,
    I am Arpitha Padmanab D/o G.S.Padmanabha aged 13 years (Dob 17 November 2003) studing in 8th standard from Hassan city , Karnataka state.
    I was very happy and excited when I came to know that you have banned the currency of rupees 500 and 1000.
    After discussing with my father and his friends, I would like to share few points with you which you can implement along with this plan.
    As I came to know that in India there are about 13 trillion crore rupees of 500 and 1000 rupee notes out of which only 25% of them are accountable and remaining 75% are considered to be black money.
    If possible you can announce at this movement to implement these 75% of black money to be deposited to a particular government account for which depositor will not receive any amount ( even a single rupee ). So that it can be utilised for for:-
    * To wave the agricultural loan.
    * To give a standard price for agricultural corps.
    * Can be utilised for the implementation of Solar energy all over the country.
    * For the purpose of development of water supply.
    * Taxes can be reduced.
    * For free education.
    * Houses can be built freely for the people who doesn’t have.
    * For some helps for the soldiers.
    * For the development of science and technology and launching of satellite.
    And all-over development of the country.
    Thanking you sir.
    Your obedient follower
    Arpitha Padmanab
    Jai hind Jai Karnataka

    Reply

Leave a Reply